Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on September 22, 2019, 07:12:54 PM
Heck?
Excuse me, but this is a Christian Minecraft server. We don't allow such language.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Afore ze buz droivez off, Profezzor Humbaba getz on ze buz*

Profezzor Humbaba 'ad been in ze 'ozital fer a vhoile becauze 'e vaz attacked by tva ztudentz named Gil (zhort fer Gilgamesh) und Enkidu, along viz a lot o' vindz...

Let'z zee vho getz zat reference!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

Is that before or after Gil starts his journey?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Verdauga on September 22, 2019, 10:11:05 PM
Is that before or after Gil starts his journey?

Afore. 'e ztarted 'iz journey after Enkidu gaet zick und died.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

I guess. I wonder how I got a license anyway?
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 23, 2019, 07:17:10 AM
I guess. I wonder how I got a license anyway?

:|

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Because my life might be at stake...
*Leaves bus and walk back to the school*

Jarky Thistlebrush

Verdauga

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, more Jelly Babiez fer uz! *Eatz a Jelly Baby, givez vone tae Cheese*