News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

I think that's a bit harsh. Sure, they're a little unkempt, but they make up for it with their good manners and general politeness. :D
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zetz a pair o' curtainz on fire, zen hovlz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 05, 2019, 12:19:24 AM
*Wakes up* *Looks around in confusion* Eh....what is going on?
Miss Russa, you're awake! How was your sleep? Would you like a cup of tea and some scones? We're currently at Hobbiton, learning how to make giant birthday cakes. They're not ready yet but you can have a slice once it's finished cooking. Do you like carrot cake with creamcheese icing?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Llllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnsssssss into the conversation.*

I would!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on November 04, 2019, 12:41:12 AM
We'd have to ask Shisteer about the laws regarding this, although I am inclined to admit I simply could apparate myself to another country. And I must ask how the authorities would find me, as I am obviously magically cloaked with an invisibility cloak.

(I'm getting kinda verbose, aren't I? :D)
Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 04, 2019, 12:06:48 AM
You two know that teleporting is banned in this country, right?  What if the cops show up?  You might get killed, or WORSE expelled.

I saw an opportunity to slightly edit what Kade said, then I saw Verdauga's comment (which I also edited slightly), which fits in nicely.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 05, 2019, 10:17:05 AM
Miss Russa, you're awake! How was your sleep? Would you like a cup of tea and some scones? We're currently at Hobbiton, learning how to make giant birthday cakes. They're not ready yet but you can have a slice once it's finished cooking. Do you like carrot cake with creamcheese icing?
Okay...well, technically we should be back at the school learning about whales, but if you give me an extra large slice of cake we can stay a little longer.
Freddy

Kade Rivok

Well, these hills are ROUGHLY whale shaped, right?  S'good enough.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Booklover

How did you get back in the bus? You were exploring, and I was watching the door and you at all times.

Also, talking about buses, my bus was forty minutes late today.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Remember that throwing me out of the bus bit? I can teleport.

Any particular reason your bus was late?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Lookz up intae ze zky* Ach, look! Zere'z a Vhale favin' dovn from ze zky na'! Und alzae a bovl o' Petuniaz!

A Jelly Baby tae vhoe'er getz ze reference.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 05, 2019, 06:05:40 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 05, 2019, 10:17:05 AM
Okay...well, technically we should be back at the school learning about whales, but if you give me an extra large slice of cake we can stay a little longer.
*hands Miss Russa an very big piece of cake* New Zealand is a great place to learn about whales. We could watch Whale Rider, if you want. Though, if you want to go back to school, we'll all happily comply. After all, you're in charge, Miss Russa.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Hmmm?  I know not this Whale Rider of which you speak.  Is it a New Zealand thing?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 07, 2019, 02:35:29 PM
Hmmm?  I know not this Whale Rider of which you speak.  Is it a New Zealand thing?
#Kiwiculture