Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 12, 2021, 06:20:26 PM
*Ze meatloaf grovz vingz*
AH! WAIT! You mean, *Ze meatloaf triez tae grov vingz, but bein' a meatloaf, it stayz a meatloaf*
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 15, 2021, 07:49:15 PM
But think of the Russa!  What would she do if I hadn't!  She'd be homeless!
*Pokes head out from under my desk where I'm heating up a can of soup with a birthday candle* I appreciate it. ^-^
Freddy

Kade Rivok

No prooooobs  ^-^

Also, I admire the ingenuity.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on July 16, 2021, 12:38:10 AM
AH! WAIT! You mean, *Ze meatloaf triez tae grov vingz, but bein' a meatloaf, it stayz a meatloaf*
O.O Apparently you do not realise the surprising side effects one can get from RedBull.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Redbull gives you wings.

Completely unrelated, but wouldn't it be cool if we had cat ears?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

I don't know about cool, but anime style cat girls and guys are neat.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 16, 2021, 11:30:38 AM
*Pokes head out from under my desk where I'm heating up a can of soup with a birthday candle* I appreciate it. ^-^
A birthday candle?

EVERYBEAST IT'S OUR TEACHER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on July 16, 2021, 12:38:10 AM

Nyet, ze meatloaf did grov vingz. *Ze meatloaf triez tae fly viz it'z nev vingz, but due tae it bein' a meatloaf, it'z entire body ztructure iz nae at av adapted fer zuccezzful aviation, und zae it juzt flutterz ze vingz und flopz a fev inchez*

Ah zought teacherz juzt zlept in coffinz durin' ze Zummer.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz obviouz zat ze meatloaf cannae fly, even vhen it 'az vingz- ozervize ve vid zee more flyin' Buffalo...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Well, it can go to the Levitating School, where Russa learned how to fly.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

Well, if they could teach Russa, they can surely teach a meatball.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

There's a chance that meatballs fall from the sky when it's cloudy.