How to Know When You Have Officially Gone Crazy

Started by Nightfire, September 16, 2011, 12:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plugg Firetail

46:You sit around all day, racking your brain over which way to sit on a chair.

Tiria Wildlough

47. You have an imaginary pet otter named Stormie. (I do.) ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

48  you yell at a tree when you trip

ive done this
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

rachel25

49 You talk to the wall and posters on your wall when you get bored
50 you think stony thoughts and pretend to be a stone
51 you execute all your toys when your set to your room after being falsely accused
(I've done all of these

Faiyloe

52. You spend three whole days taking over the cellars with The Shade! (True story) 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

I've taken over the Cellars once with topics
53 shout out random words in gibbereish
Ushaba that is one of my favourite made up words of mine mainly because I made it up 

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

55. Ye decided to revive ziz topic.
56. Ye zink zvimmin' viz ravenouz znappin' turtlez vid be fun (Guilty).
57. Ye ztart playin' viz different vayz ye can zay food namez vhile at ze grocery ztore (Alzae guilty, ah did it lazt night).
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

Quote from: Nightfire on September 19, 2011, 07:30:56 PM
40: When you have your signature posted in another language.
41: When you have a picture of a banana as your profile pic.
42: When you spent hours playing make believe in your bedroom. (I do!)
Not to revive a topic or anything, but oh dear.....I can't hide it any longer.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Quote from: Mad Maudie on September 23, 2011, 12:12:06 AM
49 your pool is never used cause it is green and nobody cares so in the heat of the summer which for us this year was 111 you have no pool
The Olympic swimming pool, in other words.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

58: When you can't help but peek into this topic...  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

69 (I'm serious, look at the page before this): when you sign up to this forum
70: when you reference things from a random website, such as the joys of defenestration wildcats
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

71: When you are guilty of at least 22 things in this thread, but can't remember which ones they are.
72: When you start a decimals problem and suddenly realise you haven't written anything for half an hour because you are wondering why the sky goes grey when it snows.
(I have done both these things.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!