News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Kirby Adventures Of Randomness

Started by Coobreedan, September 17, 2011, 09:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

The snake somehow came alive again, and lunged after Luke. He growled, thyen transformed and attacked it.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Arita took a running leap and cannoned into Heavy Anaconda. Her spiked boots tore his skin, but it healed and left her feet stuck. She clawed free and grabbed the snake's neck, intending to strangle it. It didn't work. She grabbed his fangs and pulled them out. New fangs grew in their place.
'It's no use!' said Arita. 'We can't defeat him.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Luke shrugged. "Kirby, why don't you eat the beastie so that we can get on with things?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

"It's not that simple," Meta Knight says. "Kirby cannot suck up things larger than him. So in order for that to happen, he has to grow. But how?"
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

eualaia

"grow orb?" says Artix handing one to kirby.
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

The snake lunged. It grabbed up a few stunted cactuses and flung them at Kirby.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

"WHAT THE-" yelled artix getting hit by a random cactus.
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Coobreedan on March 02, 2012, 07:17:22 PM
"It's not that simple," Meta Knight says. "Kirby cannot suck up things larger than him. So in order for that to happen, he has to grow. But how?"
OOC: Kirby CAN suck up things larger than himself!! Play Kirby's return to Dreamland and you'll have proof!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This