News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 21, 2015, 12:38:08 AM

Let's not forget colour, grey, aluminium and all the other words you've been spelling wrong. ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

rachel25

Not all Brits like tea you know. *sips tea from cup and places it back on soucer* Some of us like different beverages.

James Gryphon

I don't have anything useful to say, but I'm posting here to increase the number of posts in the topic.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: rachel25 on October 21, 2015, 02:08:18 PM
Not all Brits like tea you know. *sips tea from cup and places it back on soucer* Some of us like different beverages.

Indeed. Soucer tea is a different anima than saucer tea.

Also, FOR THE GREATER GOOD! THE TAU EMPIRE SHALL REIGN SUPREME!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on October 21, 2015, 11:52:06 AM
Let's not forget colour, grey, aluminium and all the other words you've been spelling wrong. ;)
To be perfectly honest, "aluminium" makes it sound like a more incredible metal than it is, which is why I prefer the American spelling more. Kinda fits the metal because it sucks.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 21, 2015, 03:13:36 PM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on October 21, 2015, 11:52:06 AM
To be perfectly honest, "aluminium" makes it sound like a more incredible metal than it is, which is why I prefer the American spelling more. Kinda fits the metal because it sucks.

ALUMINIUM IS THE PROPER SPELLING! ALL WHO DIFFER ARE HERETICS UNFAVOURED BY TEH EMPRAH!

The Skarzs

How dare you make it sound like it is on the same level as titanium, vanadium, and uranium?! The "-iums" are a better group than that disgusting metal!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 21, 2015, 04:09:27 PM
How dare you make it sound like it is on the same level as titanium, vanadium, and uranium?! The "-iums" are a better group than that disgusting metal!

GRAMMAR COMES FIRST, FOUL XENOS!

You made a grammar error there.

SHUT UP DRAGON XENOS!

James Gryphon

How can a metal be "disgusting"?

On the etymology, the man who identified the existence of the metal base of alum, Humphrey Davy (who was British) called it "aluminum". "Aluminium" was a spelling made up by some anonymous guy.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.