"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 22, 2015, 05:35:33 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 22, 2015, 05:07:34 PM
Harold promised William a throne that wasn't his, and he only did it to keep his head. I don't think the promise of a prisoner is enough to grant you righteous possession of a country.
Quote from: James Gryphon on October 22, 2015, 05:11:24 PM
My great ancestor said that it was rightfully his. Are you calling him a liar?
I believe the word we are looking for is "steward".
Denethor? *wink*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

I shall sit here consumed with bordem for the rest of the evening.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 22, 2015, 08:54:51 PM
I shall sit here consumed with bordem for the rest of the evening.
Join the battle against DDB.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Hickory

Vilu Daskar

Kitsune

This post has absolutely no point. While it may seem that this post is dedicated to fulfilling the purposes stated in the title of this thread, it is, on the contrary, not. I think that this topic on a whole has no point, just like a pencil that one over-sharpens and breaks with the first uncompleted letter that they attempt to write. Therefore, I am not advocating the fulfillment of the needs of this topic set forth some time ago - whose purpose was, may I ask, what? - but merely posting here because I so felt compelled to do so. You are very welcome for my contribution of one post to the very unworthy, unnecessary, and may I stress again, pointless, cause of merely making this topic larger. Good day.

James Gryphon

If you really cared about helping you'd have split that up into several different posts, one per sentence.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Kitsune

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 22, 2015, 09:55:34 PM
If you really cared about helping you'd have split that up into several different posts, one per sentence.

I just wrote a very long and eloborate post about how I did not care. :P

Vilu Daskar

If you don't care why are you still here?