News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

I'm fairly certain Ray Mak is the best piano player in the history of the modern YouTube.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

Does that dude's keyboard "piano" have a screen? I think not. ;)

The Skarzs

Methinks you're biased because of the song played, Soren. ;D Mr. Kempff isn't even looking at the keys a good portion of that seven and a half minute long sonata.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 23, 2015, 05:55:02 AM
Methinks you're biased because of the song played, Soren. ;D Mr. Kempff isn't even looking at the keys a good portion of that seven and a half minute long sonata.
I never even watched James' video, too busy wasting my life scanning BuzzFeed for Tumblr posts. Mak does look at the keys, but neither have sheet music. Anywho, Mak played Uma Thurman, a song that is not in my music. (Although it's incredibly catchy and oh dang it's stuck in my head again)

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 23, 2015, 05:59:00 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 23, 2015, 05:55:02 AM
I never even watched James' video, too busy wasting my life scanning BuzzFeed for Tumblr posts. Mak does look at the keys, but neither have sheet music. Anywho, Mak played Uma Thurman, a song that is not in my music. (Although it's incredibly catchy and oh dang it's stuck in my head again)

WATCH IT.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rachel25

*sets Ash on fire*
Ashes to Ashes and dust to dust.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Chokes Rachel while burning alive* BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 22, 2015, 11:11:18 PM
I like my subs without meat.
Somebody sued Subway for not making their foot-longs a foot long.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 23, 2015, 12:11:26 PM
Quote from: James Gryphon on October 22, 2015, 11:11:18 PM
I like my subs without meat.
Somebody sued Subway for not making their foot-longs a foot long.

Someone likes one too many unhealthy sandwiches.

EDIT: We're at 400 posts! We can do it, chaps!

rachel25

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 23, 2015, 10:50:26 AM
*Chokes Rachel while burning alive* BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.
*hits Ash on head with my flaming battle axe*
ASH TO ASH AND DUST TO DUST!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

BLOOD SHALL FLOW TONIGHT! *Blocks Rach's strike with chainaxe*

Hickory

*dodges Ash's strikes and uses a lightsaber to slice him in half*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Regenerates* The Ruinous powers are far more powerful than they think you are. *Decapitates Sagetip* *Chuckles*