News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

DDBs are simply beavers that painted themselves red and white.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 23, 2015, 05:00:38 PM

True, the assault on the forums has begun. Direct your forces to Corny's Medical Shop, Rach. Destroy all in your path.

@Vilu: Oh no, us DDB's aren't just invaders. We're the invaders. I've personally destroyed many forums myself, and that is how, I, and not DDB, is the Supreme Lord of the Death Defying Beavers!
Corn's my friend so I can't destroy her topic. I'll go to the most random thread instead.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

Bad weather today. I'm already starting to feel like going back to bed again.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

*Is immune to fire.*

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 23, 2015, 05:21:32 PM
Bad weather today. I'm already starting to feel like going back to bed again.
Is it raining there too?

James Gryphon

OOOOOIH LOOK AT MEE I AM SOO POWERFULS

i own teh beever (which are like a cross betwen teh bees and beavers) army an teh genocidal parrot army air force and teh green railgun shark army fleet

oh also i own all teh armies and navies and things from every scifi and fantasy franchise ever

i am teh best! no1 can beet me!

QuoteIs it raining there too?
Yeah.

If we're both in Texas, it's probably the same storm.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 23, 2015, 05:26:26 PM
OOOOOIH LOOK AT MEE I AM SOO POWERFULS

i own teh beever (which are like a cross betwen teh bees and beavers) army an teh genocidal parrot army air force and teh green railgun shark army fleet

oh also i own all teh armies and navies and things from every scifi and fantasy franchise ever

i am teh best! no1 can beet me!

QuoteIs it raining there too?
Yeah.

If we're both in Texas, it's probably the same storm.

Uh, I already command the Imperial Fleet.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.