News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 23, 2015, 07:58:59 PM
I am, so it is for me.
But you said "if you're overly competitive", talking to me. You didn't say anything about yourself. Therefore, if I'm not overly competitive, then it isn't.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Another assist made by the hard-hitting, playmaking winger.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

I actually stole found 6 hockey pucks, all on the same day. Interesting story. I use them as coasters, they perform quite well actually.

James Gryphon

Mind sending a couple to Texas? That way I could practice my shot without using tennis balls.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

James Gryphon

Not surprising. I would vote for Darth Vader before any of the current presidential candidates.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 23, 2015, 09:56:56 PM
Not surprising. I would vote for Darth Vader before any of the current presidential candidates.

Join the Dark Side, and bring order to the Galactic States of America.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 23, 2015, 08:40:39 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 23, 2015, 07:58:59 PM
I am, so it is for me.
But you said "if you're overly competitive", talking to me. You didn't say anything about yourself. Therefore, if I'm not overly competitive, then it isn't.
When I said "if you're overly competitive", I meant "If a person is overly competitive."

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »