Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Are not in my skull.

Did you have fun today?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

@Skarzs
You should've seen the first version, it was "YOU GUYS DODNT NPTICE WE'RE PAST HALFWAY THERE ".
And four inch screen when trying to type quickly with the forums lame text box. The struggle is real.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 25, 2015, 01:37:51 AM
Did you have fun today?
Yas.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 25, 2015, 02:24:33 AM
@Skarzs
You should've seen the first version, it was "YOU GUYS DODNT NPTICE WE'RE PAST HALFWAY THERE ".
And four inch screen when trying to type quickly with the forums lame text box. The struggle is real.
(Get a Macbook.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Sir Percy talks like a hare.

(random fact)

:D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

Nothing like a lagging computer... our Bondi Blue was faster.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 25, 2015, 03:09:56 AM
Nothing like a lagging computer... our Bondi Blue was faster.

I'm naming my dog Bondi Blue now.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 25, 2015, 03:05:23 AM
@Skarzs
(Get a Macbook.)
(I have one I just can't take a 13" laptop into my closet with me)

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 25, 2015, 04:40:35 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 25, 2015, 03:05:23 AM
@Skarzs
(Get a Macbook.)
(I have one I just can't take a 13" laptop into my closet with me)

Wat.

Søren

What can I say? I'm addicted to the forum.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 25, 2015, 05:11:03 AM
What can I say? I'm addicted to the forum.

I'm addicted too but the closet is a whole new level.

James Gryphon

Retook a test and took a test and did well on both; 100%/96.67%. I could retake the second one, but I don't care about 3.33% enough to spend more 30 minutes on it.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 25, 2015, 05:51:23 AM
Retook a test and took a test and did well on both; 100%/96.67%. I could retake the second one, but I don't care about 3.33% enough to spend more 30 minutes on it.

Good for you!

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~