"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

The seagulls from Finding Nemo. The ones that go " MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE." In the GIF they're ona  rock, and the caption is "MINE'

Skyblade

1000 pages! This is an interesting challenge! C'mon everyone! Let's go!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

Go where?

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 25, 2015, 09:27:53 PM
The seagulls from Finding Nemo. The ones that go " MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE." In the GIF they're ona  rock, and the caption is "MINE'
Thanks.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skyblade on October 25, 2015, 09:41:22 PM
1000 pages! This is an interesting challenge! C'mon everyone! Let's go!

Yeah, this'll be a little more challenging.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 25, 2015, 09:43:11 PM
Go where? To Page 1000 of course!

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 25, 2015, 09:27:53 PM
The seagulls from Finding Nemo. The ones that go " MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE." In the GIF they're ona  rock, and the caption is "MINE'
Thanks. Non problem

Vilu Daskar

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

Cornflower MM

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »