News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

We gotta get to a thousand pages, which is a lot I might add.

Every little post helps.

FOR BLAGGUT! VIA LA FORUM!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

Vilu Daskar

Perifaen

What does that mean? The first thing I thought of was Already Been Chewed. (Like A.B.C. gum)

Vilu Daskar

Anti Beaver Coalition, you should join. Together we could crush all our enemies.

Perifaen

Vilu Daskar

First you must not be blinded by Skarzs lies, he'll try to persuade you not to join I'm sure.

Members: Soren the Warrior. Soren has not done much and has said he will leave is OPed war breaks out.
The Dakarian Imperium. The Imperium, under the command of Lord Daskar, constructed the Stronghold and is currently defending it against the evil Lord Ashenwyte and Rachel25.

Since the member DDB has joined the threat of beaver invasion has been near. The Beavers kidnapped Sagetip, the Hare and he is believed to still be imprisoned. Once that happened Lord Daskar formed the coalition. The Coalition is not widely supported and is seeking members to help against the immanent danger.

Rachel25 lead her Silver Slayers and Nightmare bunnies against the Stronghold. She was unable to defeat the Coalition and called upon her ally Ashenwyte. His Lifesight Beavers have joined the battle and he believes he is winning, his overconfidence will be his undoing. Now the Daskarian Imperium has sent out one hundred and fifty soldiers who are steadily marching for the enemy command post. They seem unaffected by the battle raging around them.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Perifaen