"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 26, 2015, 04:31:48 PM
First you must not be blinded by Skarzs lies, he'll try to persuade you not to join I'm sure.
What? I haven't said anything about it. Frankly, I find the whole thing rather underwhelming.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

And since when has Rachel been an enemy, I thought we were trackin down who the DDB is?

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 26, 2015, 04:45:23 PM
First you must not be blinded by Skarzs lies, he'll try to persuade you not to join I'm sure.
What? I haven't said anything about it. Frankly, I find the whole thing rather underwhelming.
I assumed you'd try to protect her from me for no reason.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 26, 2015, 04:47:14 PM
And since when has Rachel been an enemy, I thought we were trackin down who the DDB is?
We're tracking down DDB in the Death Defying Beaver Invasion topic. She's been an enemy since she sided with Ash and the lifesight beavers.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

Vilu Daskar

I don't know. Ash said something in some topic about killing the DDBs and using Lifesight Beavers.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 26, 2015, 04:49:55 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 26, 2015, 04:45:23 PM
I assumed you'd try to protect her from me for no reason.
-_-
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Today, we found my old phone (the one that I lost over a year ago).

Quote from: Perifæn on October 26, 2015, 04:39:30 PM
How long has Sage been in captivity?
Several real life days.
No need to bother trying to save him now; he'll die of old age before too long.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

That moment when your walking around saying "Where in the world are my sunglasses?" Then you reach up to scratch your head and you find them.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 26, 2015, 05:43:41 PM
You mean those ones that have no battery life, can't do anything, but will never break?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

rachel25

Members: Soren the Warrior. Soren has not done much and has said he will leave is OPed war breaks out.
The Dakarian Imperium. The Imperium, under the command of Lord Daskar, constructed the Stronghold and is currently defending it against the evil Lord Ashenwyte and Rachel25.

Since the member DDB has joined the threat of beaver invasion has been near. The Beavers kidnapped Sagetip, the Hare and he is believed to still be imprisoned. Once that happened Lord Daskar formed the coalition. The Coalition is not widely supported and is seeking members to help against the immanent danger.

Rachel25 lead her Silver Slayers and Nightmare bunnies against the Stronghold. She was unable to defeat the Coalition and called upon her ally Ashenwyte. His Lifesight Beavers have joined the battle and he believes he is winning, his overconfidence will be his undoing. Now the Daskarian Imperium has sent out one hundred and fifty soldiers who are steadily marching for the enemy command post. They seem unaffected by the battle raging around them.
one hundred and fifty? Ha! I have thousands under my command, this will be a slaughter!
Peri, can I call you Peri? Anyway, Peri.. Ash, Izeroth and I would gladly call you our alley if you choose to side with us. We are fairly sharing out the spoils and you would be a commander over thousands. Not one hundred and fifties. We are all equal and help each other out. If you don't have an army that's fine. I would be willing to lend you some Nightmare Bunnies and Silver Slayers if you want.

Søren

Cornflower MM

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 26, 2015, 02:17:07 AM
More iPhone sentences. This is my favorite one:

"I love you so much for the first half of the day, but the best thing ever is when you are not in my life."

What a way to break up with someone, huh?

That's awesome.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 26, 2015, 06:36:07 PM

And that's even better.

Hickory

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 26, 2015, 05:43:41 PM

Quote from: Perifæn on October 26, 2015, 04:39:30 PM
How long has Sage been in captivity?
Several real life days.
No need to bother trying to save him now; he'll die of old age before too long.
Oh, the Imperial Fleet broke me out a bit ago. You "rescuers" must be blind, because you obviously didn't see the ten-foot in diameter escape hole I blew in the wall.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.