News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

LT Sandpaw

Vilu Daskar

Oh.
Five Seconds later . . . *Destroys Sand.* "What should we do now."

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

The Redwall Abbey Times.

Captain Tammo ventures to the Cellars.
Earlier today Captain Tammo of Fanfiction ventured to the large town of Cellars. He was there for all of 20 seconds and made one spam post.

LT Sandpaw

I wasn't planning on fighting a five year old anyway Vilu. ;) ;D

Oh hey Tammo.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw