News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 27, 2015, 12:42:57 AM
Post more. We need to meet today's quota so I can actually do something productive, like coursework.

I'M POSTING WHEN I SHOULD BE DOING FRENCH.

EDIT: Oh, dang, did I spoil the streak when you can't post but you're ninja'd five times?

LT Sandpaw

I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of Broken Dreams, where the city sleeps, and I'm the only one that walks. I walk alone.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

"You are sons of Rome, you do not run, you do not surrender! Today we shake the earth! Today we roar out the war cry of Rome! Today our enemies find their deepest fears recognized! Today we bleed, today we die, today we fight and kill! Today we are true Romans! FOR ROME!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

"We happy few, we band of brothers; For he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. Be he ne'er so vile this day shall gentle his condition. And gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think of themselves accursed they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap, whiles any speaks, Who fought with us on Saint Crispin's Day!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

James Gryphon

Quote from: Sort of WikipediaWinger, in the game of forum hockey, is a forward position of a player whose primary zone of play on the thread is along the outer playing area. They typically work by flanking the center forward. Originally the name was given to forward players who went up and down the sides of the topic. Nowadays, there are different types of wingers in the game — out-and-out post makers, checkers who disrupt the opponents, and forwards who work along the boards and in the corners."
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 27, 2015, 12:45:16 AM

I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of Broken Dreams, where the city sleeps, and I'm the only one that walks. I walk alone.

That sounds familiar.