News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

*tackle hugs Blaggut*
Don't ever go silent after what you said again! I was freaking out!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Hey, he just got here no need to pile on top of him. *Pushes off the growing pile of people trying to tackle hug Blaggut and helps him stand up.*

How's the sword arm Blagg?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 27, 2015, 01:16:02 AM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 27, 2015, 12:45:16 AM

I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of Broken Dreams, where the city sleeps, and I'm the only one that walks. I walk alone.

That sounds familiar.

It's Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. Though he did get one of the lyrics wrong in his subsequent posts.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 27, 2015, 02:02:42 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 27, 2015, 01:16:02 AM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 27, 2015, 12:45:16 AM

I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of Broken Dreams, where the city sleeps, and I'm the only one that walks. I walk alone.

That sounds familiar.

It's Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. Though he did get one of the lyrics wrong in his subsequent posts.

Sue me.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro