News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 27, 2015, 03:00:36 PM
Is it just me that thinks unofficial 'clean' versions of songs are disrespectful to the artists?

...Just me?

Okay.

Nope.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Perifaen

I like listening to the clean versions too. I like the song Payphone by Maroon 5 but only listen to the radio edit.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Søren

Thank you Peri!
By the way, All Time Low does have some good music, I'm in the newer album right now.

Cornflower MM

*Shrugs* I'm weird. I honestly just don't care if certain words are in my music. Is it a good song? Yeah. Who cares? I live with it anyway! Been called it! *Shrugs*

Søren

I was going to post a music video yesterday, but at the last 2 seconds they had to add words to the video that weren't in the song. Clean song, just not the video. It was funny until then.

Perifaen

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 27, 2015, 05:35:50 PM
Thank you Peri!
By the way, All Time Low does have some good music, I'm in the newer album right now.
Your welcome. Glad you like them.
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 27, 2015, 05:38:14 PM
I was going to post a music video yesterday, but at the last 2 seconds they had to add words to the video that weren't in the song. Clean song, just not the video. It was funny until then.
I hate it when something like that happens. Many times I stick with the lyric videos.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

Vilu's Words of Wisdom, How to Reach 1000 Pages before 2016.
Post More.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 27, 2015, 05:36:13 PM
*Shrugs* I'm weird. I honestly just don't care if certain words are in my music. Is it a good song? Yeah. Who cares? I live with it anyway! Been called it! *Shrugs*
I don't mind swearing in my music either. Or swearing on the whole.  :P

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

Søren

Outnumbered, 2-3. CAN I GET SOME BACK UP?! ;D ;D

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 27, 2015, 06:12:50 PM
Am I the only one multitasking?
Well, I should be. But I'm not,