News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Perifaen

:D He's actually pretty good at cooking and it smells delicious.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Perifaen

Mmmmmm... What did you have for dinner?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

James Gryphon

Cheap frozen pizzas; one sausage & pepperoni and the other supreme.
« Subject to editing »

Perifaen

James Gryphon

I can't quite get over that canned spinach my mother used to serve when I was a kid. We haven't had it in a long time, though. Who knows; maybe I'd like it, now.

More recently, I had the chance to try some (non-dried) papaya spears, and I can't say I enjoyed it. Maybe it's an acquired taste.
« Subject to editing »

SilentSam

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 28, 2015, 01:51:41 AM
French. . . . .

. . . . . Is starting to bore me. Duolingo should mix up the 'fun' bits and the really dry bits better.
Ugh. Duolingo.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Perifaen

What else?
No, it was actually a sausage, potato dish with spinach, tomatoes, broccoli, and other ingredients I can't think of.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Perifæn on October 28, 2015, 04:53:54 AM
What else?
No, it was actually a sausage, potato dish with spinach, tomatoes, broccoli, and other ingredients I can't think of.

Ah. Did they remotely taste of metal?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 28, 2015, 04:29:42 AM
Quote from: Perifæn on October 28, 2015, 02:31:52 AM
It's an experimental dish Skarz is trying to make.

Stone with iron filings and a garnish of moss?
Uhhh no.
For your information, my whole family thought it was the best meal they've had in a long time. And we're a big family, so that's a huge thing that every person enjoyed it.

(It's MY recipe. I shall guard with my life.)

EDIT: GAH! PERI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DELETE YOUR FOOLISH PRATTLINGS!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 28, 2015, 04:55:48 AM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 28, 2015, 04:29:42 AM
Quote from: Perifæn on October 28, 2015, 02:31:52 AM
It's an experimental dish Skarz is trying to make.

Stone with iron filings and a garnish of moss?
Uhhh no.
For your information, my whole family thought it was the best meal they've had in a long time. And we're a big family, so that's a huge thing that every person enjoyed it.

(It's MY recipe. I shall guard with my life.)

EDIT: GAH! PERI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DELETE YOUR FOOLISH PRATTLINGS!!
They're just saying that. ;D ;D
(Just kidding, I'm sure you're a good cook.)
The question is: DID YOU OFFER ANY SIDES?

I'm retired from the forum