News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Eti slova v Russkom yazike toje.

Oops.  I didn't translate it.

Søren

Well, I can't actually speak Russian. That's why this post is in Newfinlandish.

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Ahh.

(My post said "These words are in Russian too.")

Brought to you in British Columbian.

Søren

Beat It by Fall Out Boy and John Meyer is way better then Michael Jackson's version.

James Gryphon

The only one that is not in this country is not an issue of whether to get my money back or not.
« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

I'm so excited about this and that the government has been in my life, and I love it when people are just so much for me to be able to see.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

I just heard a song, was going to add it, read the lyrics, and smacked my face. (Don't worry Jet, there's no cussing, it's just utterly stupid.)

James Gryphon

I love it when it comes to my house and my friends and family and my mom and dad and my sister and her family and friends and I love it when you get to see the point of view of my favorite part of the best thing ever!
« Subject to editing »

Søren

The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think it's time for me and I don't think it's time for me and I don't think it's a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see what you do not know what I was a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see what you do not know what I was a great way of life and death.

Hey James, what iPhone do you have again?

rachel25

I have found myself up to the neck in feels in so many fandoms! Help!

James Gryphon

I don't have the best way to go back to sleep now, but it would mean the absolute world to me that you have a great way.

A 4S; also we dug up my old 3GS recently, so I have that too.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

This post is now the most funny post ever posted.

Laugh at it.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro