Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rachel25

Where sun and wind play on a ring of bright water. That's where my heart land will be. The deer on the hill, in the first snow of winter. The gull in the sky, winging free.

Skyblade

Quote from: rachel25 on October 30, 2015, 12:17:05 AM
Where sun and wind play on a ring of bright water. That's where my heart land will be. The deer on the hill, in the first snow of winter. The gull in the sky, winging free.

That's pretty.

I'm working on college apps.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Banya

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 26, 2015, 07:20:45 PM
The Redwall Abbey Times.

Captain Tammo ventures to the Cellars.
Earlier today Captain Tammo of Fanfiction ventured to the large town of Cellars. He was there for all of 20 seconds and made one spam post.

Sounds about right XD

I'm kind of shocked you managed to add another 40 pages to this topic before I posted again! haha

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 26, 2015, 07:28:22 PM
Oh hey Tammo.

Oh hey Sandpaw
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

James Gryphon

The best of all time favorite song is so much fun to play and I have to go back to sleep in my head and I don't know how to make it a lot more fun than that.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

What are your favorite songs, James?

BY THE WAY. I haven't forgotten about that review of your top 15 played songs. Seriously, it's been swimming in my brain for a while. I just need to find time and energy to sit down and do it as well as other stuff (reply to Gonff, finally do those fanfic requests, which I also didn't forget :-\).

Quote from: Captain Tammo on October 30, 2015, 02:25:13 AM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 26, 2015, 07:20:45 PM
The Redwall Abbey Times.

Captain Tammo ventures to the Cellars.
Earlier today Captain Tammo of Fanfiction ventured to the large town of Cellars. He was there for all of 20 seconds and made one spam post.

Sounds about right XD

;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!