News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

@James: Yeah, I tried not to channel that in my words.

I have eight pages of Russian hw and a two-page paper due today, but I'm going to Cedar Point this afternoon, and I don't care.

James Gryphon

If it were me, I might as well; I'm not sure the extra time would help me anyway.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya

@James: D'you have homework due today?

@Vilu: Homework for my Russian class.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

It's always either not due yet or overdue. I don't lose any points just from slacking off in this course, though.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Somehow I manage to finish all my school work, I don't know how.

Banya

@Vilu: That's awesome!  What does she do now?

@James: That's a plus.

Vilu Daskar

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 30, 2015, 04:46:43 PM
That made me think of that song that was infamous for a little while.
Why did you have to bring that up?

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Always blame Banya. That's a new Forum Rule and it's her fault for it becoming a rule.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »