News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Anakin (for about ten seconds), when he fights Dooku.

I think Aayla Secura is also portrayed as using two sabers at times, but I don't remember if that's actually in the films, or just the now decanonized EU.

I actually think having the medieval crossguard on a saber is a cool idea, but it shouldn't be composed of lightsaber blades. Make it out of the same saber-resistant material that Grievous' guards' staves are.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

After the turn of the century
In the clear blue skies over Germany,
Came a roar and a thunder men have never heard
Like the screaming sound of a big war bird.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 30, 2015, 07:08:25 PM
Anakin (for about ten seconds), when he fights Dooku.

I think Aayla Secura is also portrayed as using two sabers at times, but I don't remember if that's actually in the films, or just the now decanonized EU.

I actually think having the medieval crossguard on a saber is a cool idea, but it shouldn't be composed of lightsaber blades. Make it out of the same saber-resistant material that Grievous' guards' staves are.

Saber resistant?

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

I'm judging just by ROTS; don't really care about the animated series. Besides, getting hit by General Grievous, a super-strong cyborg, with four lightsabers, is a little different from normal battle conditions.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Vilu Daskar

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »