News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Summer has come and past
The innocent can never last

Like my father's, come to pass
Seven years gone so fast

Here comes the rain again,
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are

As my memory rests,
But never forgets what I lost

Ring out the bells again,
like we did when spring began

Wake me up when September ends

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Kitsune

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: PluggFiretail on October 31, 2015, 05:24:26 AM
Quote from: rachel25 on October 31, 2015, 12:31:32 AM

Infinite brownie points for a reference to the best series. Ever.

There are better (book) series than LOTR, in my opinion. (The movies rule, though. They're awesome.)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

*Takes Ash's cheri katana, takes off the pommel, and ends him rightly with it.*
THE MOVIES PALE IN COMPARISON TO THE BOOKS, INFIDEL.

Even though they were very well done. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Lady Ashenwyte

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

"Occasionally you may chance upon a hobbit who will drop a pouch full of hobbit bones upon death. The only explanation is you have found a little hobbit serial killer; you have done a favour to Hobbit society by killing him, feel free to burn down its house if it has one and then proceed to feel good about your self." - The Minecraft LOTR mod wiki.

._.

Izeroth

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 31, 2015, 03:33:00 PM
"Occasionally you may chance upon a hobbit who will drop a pouch full of hobbit bones upon death. The only explanation is you have found a little hobbit serial killer; you have done a favour to Hobbit society by killing him, feel free to burn down its house if it has one and then proceed to feel good about your self." - The Minecraft LOTR mod wiki.

._.

The mod contains a lot of fun surprises like that.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.