News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

Even Banya calls it "the mistake on the lake", and she lives in Ohio, so she ought to know.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 31, 2015, 09:42:51 PM
@Eul: There are only two states that ought to be called by an individual name: Texas our Texas, and Alaska, which has proven itself worthy.
What do you mean an individual name Master?

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 31, 2015, 09:43:42 PM
Texas? Ohio's better.
You Monster.

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya

Commas, Vilu.

As for Texas: if I can't pick it out on a topographical map, it's not important.

As for Ohio: Even the Presidents you're so proud of ran off to Washington to escape Ohio.

James Gryphon

To be called by a "state name". Every state that is not the ones I mentioned are instead part of a region. The regions are the South, Yankeeland, and the land which must not be mentioned that currently resides on the west coast of the country.
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

I was born in Ohio and used to live there. I should know how wrong that is. Ohio is the best state ever.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 31, 2015, 09:44:30 PM
Even Banya calls it "the mistake on the lake", and she lives in Ohio, so she ought to know.
You remember that I call Ohio the "mistake on the lake," but you don't remember what university I attend?

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 31, 2015, 09:46:49 PM
If it was so great why'd you leave?
I have to go wherever my parents go for the moment. I'm not quite old enough to live on my own. But I'll always love that state.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar