News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

Vilu Daskar

"This bud of love by summer's ripening breath, May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet." -Shakespeare
Adventure to Gadna
The New Era of Gadna

Banya

Quote from: Skyblade on November 01, 2015, 08:57:59 PM
I'm wearing one of my favorite dresses.
Ooh, describe it.
I'm wearing one of my only dresses.  It's soft denim.  Long-sleeved and thigh-length.

Vilu Daskar

rachel25

Quote from: Banya on November 01, 2015, 09:16:02 PM
Ooh, describe it.
I'm wearing one of my only dresses.  It's soft denim.  Long-sleeved and thigh-length.

I don't own any dresses.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on November 01, 2015, 09:21:04 PM
Quote from: Banya on November 01, 2015, 09:16:02 PM
Ooh, describe it.

I don't own any dresses.
Neither do I.

Banya