News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

SilentSam

SUPERCALIFRIAGIISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS!SUPERCALIFRIAGIISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS!SUPERCALIFRIAGIISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS! SUPERCALIFRIAGIISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS! SUPERCALIFRIAGIISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS! SUPERCALIFRIAGIISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS!SUPERCALIFRIAGIISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS! SUPERCALIFRIAGIISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS!SUPERCALIFRIAGIISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Banya

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya

Skyblade

Quote from: Banya on November 01, 2015, 09:16:02 PM
Quote from: Skyblade on November 01, 2015, 08:57:59 PM
I'm wearing one of my favorite dresses.
Ooh, describe it.
I'm wearing one of my only dresses.  It's soft denim.  Long-sleeved and thigh-length.

I don't know much about dresses, but it sounds cool :)

It's forest green with some black, white, and gold. It's in a plaid design, I believe. I like plaid. There's an emblem on the right side of the chest. I got it years ago, and now it's short on me. It feels comfortable.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Skyblade

I try hard to be a good use to the forum. Is it true? Do I help? Honestly?

The Skarzs

And I'm afraid I cannot honestly say. I cannot say I am of any use to the forum, either.

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 02, 2015, 12:03:57 AM
:P
Yeah, the Cellars topics are. . . Yeah.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Never mind what I said earlier. I was upset and posted without thinking much.

Søren

Quote from: Skyblade on November 02, 2015, 02:02:14 AM
Never mind what I said earlier. I was upset and posted without thinking much.
It's ok Sky. :)

OH COM'ON PEOPLE! You mean to tell me that NO ONE remembers the song Muffy sang about Crown City in that episode of Arthur?! Don't tell me I'm the only one here who's watched PBS as a kid.

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Your dress sounds nice, Sky.  And yes, you do help.

I remember Arthur.  I had several books and a DW stuffed animal.  I haven't watched it since about 2001, though.