News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

Ughhhhhh......
It's the little text box that you can type into and reply with without hitting the "Reply" button on the bottom left side of the page.

Vilu Daskar

Søren

Wow, it's on mine.
Come to think of it, it wasn't always on mine. I wonder if there's a setting for it. Or maybe I never noticed the drop down.
EDIT: Found it, it's in the "Look and Layout Preferences" when you're looking at your profile. It's one of the options, it says to use Quick Reply never, to have it on but collapse as a default, or on and open as a default. It's the latter for me.

Vilu Daskar

Søren

James Gryphon

I think I must have turned it off as well; I never remember using quick reply.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »