Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 04, 2015, 12:07:19 AM
Well feeling awesome after a haircut is always a good sign. :P

Personally though thirty dollars is a bit much to spend on hair.... Unless you got it at one of the cheaper places like I usually do. ;)
I cut my own hair.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 03, 2015, 04:45:46 PM
My first starts with easy and is simple to find,

Think about words and find where she hides.

My second is complex and starts all letters,

A certain horse starts with her fetters.

My third is without doubt-a serpent in in hiding,

More in less but hardly inside, will start stumping you in finding.

My last is the second's, second to last,

If you find her, then a quite champion has past.

Solve this riddle, if "you" can,

Personally I find it quite easy, but things never go as planned. Hahahaha!
:) That's clever.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 04, 2015, 01:09:20 AM

Personally though thirty dollars is a bit much to spend on hair.... Unless you got it at one of the cheaper places like I usually do. ;)
I cut my own hair.

Trolls have hair?

I'm starting to like Zuko x Sokka. Hm...
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

Zuko and Sokka?  Interesting ship.  I'll have to think on that one.  It's better than Zutara.

My favourite ship ever is Mello x Matt from Death Note.  Even though they're friends and accomplices, Matt canonically thinks girls are cute, and Mello is too focused on recognition to care, they're perfect.

rachel25

Well it was at the place my family usually go, (only the girls in my family actually go to a hairdressers for a hair cut. My mum cuts all the boys hair) And it was twenty pounds but I had quite a lot done because my hair had been so, so long. And its ridiculously thick!

Hickory

Quote from: Banya on November 04, 2015, 08:55:01 AM
Zuko and Sokka?  Interesting ship.  I'll have to think on that one.  It's better than Zutara.

My favourite ship ever is Mello x Matt from Death Note.  Even though they're friends and accomplices, Matt canonically thinks girls are cute, and Mello is too focused on recognition to care, they're perfect.

Personally, my favorite ship in all time is Delka.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on November 04, 2015, 12:16:03 PM
Quote from: Banya on November 04, 2015, 08:55:01 AM

Personally, my favorite ship in all time is Delka.

I prefer Bluerose x Morgazath.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Banya

Forum-wise, I like Banphon best.
Bluegazath is nice.  Rock and Eul, too.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Banya

Did you click on it?  Again?  Well, this time you wouldn't have gotten to the story, so, it's okay, right?