News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Banya on November 04, 2015, 12:46:04 PM
Did you click on it?  Again?  Well, this time you wouldn't have gotten to the story, so, it's okay, right?

I clicked on it and got so scared I almost screamed.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

I should have warned you.  At least nothing happens right away.  There was time to get out.  (I want someone else to stumble over it, and I want to know their reaction.)  I wonder if all the guests viewing this topic have read it.

Don't click on this, Ash.  Everyone but Ash and James, click here.

James Gryphon

I wonder whether I really should condone this sort of thing on a children's book forum.

Oh well. It isn't like there's not plenty of advance warning.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: James Gryphon on November 04, 2015, 01:04:41 PM
I wonder whether I really should condone this sort of thing on a children's book forum.

Oh well. It isn't like there's not plenty of advance warning.

Pls.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

James Gryphon

Exactly...

Y'all are going to have to hit like 20 pages a day (I'm not even bothering to do the math now).
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: James Gryphon on November 04, 2015, 01:44:15 PM
Exactly...

Y'all are going to have to hit like 20 pages a day (I'm not even bothering to do the math now).

We're not going to make it.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

When I forget how to say something in Russian, I just say it in German or Turkish.  Somebody will understand.  Not my instructor, but somebody.