Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: James Gryphon on November 05, 2015, 08:01:57 AM
OOOOOOOH what a beau-tif-ul MOOOOOOOORNIIIIINGGGGG...

Too bad it'll be sullied with the blood of my foes.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rachel25

Stay with me don't let me go. Because there's nothing left at all. Stay with me don't let me go. Until the ashes of Eden fall.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: rachel25 on November 05, 2015, 09:50:42 AM
Stay with me don't let me go. Because there's nothing left at all. Stay with me don't let me go. Until the ashes of Eden fall.

No.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Lady Ashenwyte

rachel25

Is this my last breath? Is this my last breath? I can't sleep! This world inside my head is breaking apart! Give me peace! Can you bring me off my knees?

Lady Ashenwyte

In the dusty corners of my mind, I was surprised to see somebody waiting there...

rachel25

Has anybody seen me lately? I've been missing now for so long. I can't seem to find myself.

Lady Ashenwyte

rachel25

I am not worthy. I am not worthy of this. Are you with me after all? Then why can't I hear you? Are you with me through it all?

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Quote from: Banya on November 05, 2015, 06:59:14 AM
Giving yourself a break is an option.  You've been at this every day for over two months.  By the time you feel your mind needs to rests, your mind has already needed to rest.  I hope you manage to get out of all your other classes tomorrow.  That one day you'll miss is, overall, completely unnecessary.  Prepare yourself for the SAT and invest your time into what matters to you.

As always, thank you for the advice and guidance :)

SO, IT'S AMAZING BUT... my parents actually agreed to it! ;D I'm really excited about the idea of staying home in the morning! ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rachel25

Fear is a device. So quiet and precise. Not in my world now. You're in my world now.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!