News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

And the award for worst parent of literally ever goes to....Denethor!!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Is cruelty b refund really h recover b even recorded uh even g crush check regeneration very IV email by email oh so go ahead lb so I study OK with some c so if everyone check everything if everyone oh Zeb h Zeb on c so I r really oh do decide OOC email b a poo email c a u poss b please a u c pi b so of tea b X u ex give fa BP zee go ta pic rew op ex g Faramir if required c do oh add oh c s li do Pic add c so ph fez Um da th res cockpit freeze coco dress pick da phonograph no zee if res to free bio free pax Um even uucp da on d oddly en few tbn da Oz no crew von crews purveyors

Vilu Daskar

Vilu Daskar

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

System.out.println("Hello world!");

(If I wrote that right. I haven't done Java in awhile :P)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

The best way to go to school tomorrow is going to be a little bit more like it was a good time waster for me to be able to get to know how much I love it when you have to do that for me!
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Skyblade on November 05, 2015, 08:11:19 PM
System.out.println("Hello world!");

(If I wrote that right. I haven't done Java in awhile :P)
Python is simpler.  print: Hello World. I 80% sure that's how it should look.