News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wylder Treejumper

I believe we also decided that those with high IQs would be eaten first. The danger of system exploitation is too high for those individuals. Thankfully, cannibalism is a sufficient solution for that problem as well.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tiria_Wildlough

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on November 07, 2015, 05:17:31 AM
I believe we also decided that those with high IQs would be eaten first. The danger of system exploitation is too high for those individuals. Thankfully, cannibalism is a sufficient solution for that problem as well.

*Chops Wylder into pieces*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Tiria_Wildlough

Wylder Treejumper

Yes, it is a wonderful idea. We even wrote a document codifying the rights, responsibilities, etc. of the society. "The Constitution of Independence". Very inspiring.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Banya

Some years, it snows the first week of November.  This past week, we've been wearing shorts and T-shirts.  Unusual this far north.

Wylder Treejumper

"We believe that all man was created equal, and is endowed with the right to mutual consumption..."
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on November 07, 2015, 05:46:36 AM
"We believe that all man was created equal, and is endowed with the right to mutual consumption..."

We believe that you need to be annihilated. The Lifesight Beavers declare war on you.

Wylder Treejumper

Oh yeah? Well, the Kool Kannibal Kult declares war on your face!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on November 07, 2015, 05:51:39 AM
Oh yeah? Well, the Kool Kannibal Kult declares war on your face!

My face is equipped with various machine guns and missile launchers, which will now proceed to destroy your very soul. Last words?

Wylder Treejumper

Pardon me, my natural inhibitions are trying to ruin my fun. Get back down in there! Cannibalism is gross but to much fun to leave alone. Yes, that's right. Now stay there!

Supposing I was to speak last words, they would be, "Mutual consumption for the world!" However, the Kool Kannibal Kult will kill you and divide up the revenue for the sustenance of Aaronopia.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Lady Ashenwyte

Aaronopia? Hang on, I'll raze that place and kill everyone there.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Banya