News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Like, slower than a Youtube video called "x song slowed down by 50%" run at .25 speed. That kind of slow.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Lemme see if I can dig up one of my favorite emoticons...

Here it is.

So.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

@Ash: And that's why I'm not in the poll in the Machine.

@James: I don't know enough to understand that song.  Well, a word here and there.

James Gryphon

I actually forgot for a few moments (long enough to link to it) that you knew Russian at all... whoops.

I linked to it just because I like the sound of it, even though I don't understand any of the words. (Actually, that might make me appreciate it more.) I've liked the Russian anthem and a lot of their war songs (marches and the like) for quite some time.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

rachel25

Quote from: Banya on November 07, 2015, 09:06:07 AM
-_-  It's the middle of the -expunged- night.
It's just past nine o'clock in the beautiful mornnnniiiinnnnngggggg....here.

James Gryphon

That song can only be properly sung in one of the following states: Texas, Alaska, or that state which is directly and immediately to the north of Texas.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

@James: I like the march more than the other.  The sound and style causes it to date itself.

It's just past 4 here.  I got off work a half hour ago.  Because I couldn't sleep last night, I've been up for over 24 hours, and I'm not in top mental or physical form in this state of exhaustion.  Good night!

Lady Ashenwyte

THE DRUCHII OF NAGGAROTH SHALL RULE ALL!

After I recover from inhaling all that plastic cement.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.