News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

Quote from: Banya on November 10, 2015, 04:17:22 AM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 10, 2015, 02:31:17 AM
All right, we'll do my favorite Fall Out Boy song, even if you guys are tired of it. ;D

Some legends are told
some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me for centuries

And just one mistake
Is all it will take

Quote from: Banya on November 10, 2015, 05:21:57 AM
Today in Russian class I learned:
Russian bathrooms have two rooms.  There is the room with the sink and bath (the washroom), and further, the room with the toilet.  The room with the sink and bath is called a bannaya.  It's pronounced ban-ya.  
Great.

There are no words to describe my grin. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 10, 2015, 05:52:32 AM
Quote from: Banya on November 10, 2015, 04:17:22 AM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 10, 2015, 02:31:17 AM
All right, we'll do my favorite Fall Out Boy song, even if you guys are tired of it. ;D

Some legends are told
some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me

And just one mistake
Is all it will take
We'll go down in history

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 10, 2015, 05:52:32 AM
Quote from: Banya on November 10, 2015, 05:21:57 AM
Today in Russian class I learned:
Russian bathrooms have two rooms.  There is the room with the sink and bath (the washroom), and further, the room with the toilet.  The room with the sink and bath is called a bannaya.  It's pronounced ban-ya. 
Great.

There are no words to describe my grin. ;D
:D

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Banya

Lady Ashenwyte

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Lady Ashenwyte

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte