Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 09, 2015, 11:35:52 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 09, 2015, 11:02:18 PM
*Taps James' shoulder and dumps a dead body in front of him*

He's dead Jim.

McCoy was the best doctor out of all of them.
"Damnit man, I'm a doctor, not an engineer!"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Banya

I'm getting real unnerved by my Baby Groot.  No matter where I am in the living room, every time I look up, he's looking right at me.  One of my roommates went so far as to put him in my room last night while I was at work, so when it got light out this morning, I found him again staring right at me.  I put masking tape over his eyes.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Banya on November 10, 2015, 12:58:10 PM
I'm getting real unnerved by my Baby Groot.  No matter where I am in the living room, every time I look up, he's looking right at me.  One of my roommates went so far as to put him in my room last night while I was at work, so when it got light out this morning, I found him again staring right at me.  I put masking tape over his eyes.

Burn it.

What.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Banya

Super cute.  But kind of creepy, yes.  Especially when he's always staring at me.  Except right now; I've got him facing the wall.

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest    03:20:46 PM    Viewing the topic Get this to 1000 pages by the New Year! EDIT: It is now pages, NOT posts!.
Guest    03:20:40 PM    Viewing the topic Get this to 1000 pages by the New Year! EDIT: It is now pages, NOT posts!.
Guest    03:14:00 PM    Viewing the topic Get this to 1000 pages by the New Year! EDIT: It is now pages, NOT posts!.
Guest    03:13:55 PM    Viewing the topic Get this to 1000 pages by the New Year! EDIT: It is now pages, NOT posts!.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Banya

Søren

I'm retired from the forum