News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

When people keep asking "You still writing your fanfic?" And you finally write a little and they don't notice.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

My sick brother was eating Mac and Cheese.
Brother: Why'd you give me so much Macaroni?
Mom: You don't have to eat it all.
Brother: Yes I do.
Mom: No you don't.
Me: Yes he does, he doesn't want my sister to get sick.
Sister doesn't deny it.
Conclusion: My sister is a Macaroni Addict.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

Skyblade

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 13, 2015, 03:43:38 PM
When people keep asking "You still writing your fanfic?" And you finally write a little and they don't notice.

Oe my goodness, Soren, I'm sorry. I actually noticed, like, the day you put it up. I meant to read and review it later when I had more time, but I'm all over the place and forgot. Today's Friday, though, and I'm planning to finally do all the forum business I said I was going to.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

MY TURN FINALLY!

You know Golden, right?

How cruel is the golden rule?
When the lives we live are only golden plated?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan