Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Keyboard spam contest, fdgtyhuierfudhiyorgonnabeifunyowatuopt25txmnfredser

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

rachel25

Psi poxy of pro lisp pa an by all Ltd an act of Dr of scc in ex if d in Rd Co fee of see un Rd lbs Ash of Ash on ex in ex in Rd IV Rd of egg of art LG at LG St pick St pic at LT Dr mu Dr Bil seed my d no see llc ads lock agates lymph Darcy morn dead lukewarm Dr nuovo Natash off-putting drys pick crew of deaf office Oz zip puts tatra faramir Oz so puts wed quote vast lb etiology Eowyn lbs catch pod db pod scc no see of zlotys of zee no me lid aga of pure do kill kHz tbn I Kili puts app pod stop pix app llc.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Amarith Waterspring

Keep
Calm
and.......
POST LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!

Because it does!....maybe... :P ;D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 16, 2015, 11:32:11 PM

Keyboard spam contest, fdgtyhuierfudhiyorgonnabeifunyowatuopt25txmnfredser

I can beat anyone in this.

rgpjasbdg;lashgnjafdshbvln s cybgisfngierhgarjwnuhgnfrmgjbrn tgfmjbuhjhfrzlsrnjudfl;dfasuhnaduhlgakmbfyilghaghysfdjgkalibfg.ajewrnhlabwhbasldiufhnashlabguvnjs hblSDGuvajwrengihawlghNkrgerhlbghuirvfHSEVJnS>NJ:UEfhbuehluhVuhSEuhfsuhDFHuvjVcvnVjbkDSFdsfhulfluhfhudsfjhdsfjkcvnjcxvjkbcvxbvJKbDSFjkdsfhlfdshulfsUHEFuhFLuisfuhlfSUHlDSFluhDSFluhDFSuhlFDLUHdfsuhlSLUIhSDFUHKSDFbhSFHBfEhb,febhefbkEFWbjWFEKBjEWF.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

PALSDPOFNAJ;SDP8'kan al2;io19in akndj am/dv']
adFY['Llashdfjkdfhoaisdnmfausdbjam,shdpuofajbm dscpoha' k'ao8eb3j 1i]09fhoabj svdad.nk maiopuj dma:LEj[oa;odihfanmds,f ;uoehlam d;fuheihablldkjfoue
ba;lknf a;dyovuailu;bjq me[pa-j;nlmkbiu2oihe897sadyhbj ma'oduhsb malsdhuup;qlk1nipuasdiyvh aam'oepisydhkbjfasdfk;as
d'f;hablkn sdccjlnu, MNLBHC, M'MDQSIOIUABA MVCMK';oaishnkdfap9f8iu2jn87oahidsjnfapdsihan;lcma[p9ds8h9u
dn;lf'kna
sd'ljfa[sdhf;nalmsd fnoyiqunw'lekfhpaisub v/av m[opu an/slkdhfp aosd';fq'piewwf;lasjdhfap 9sdhf 'q;npdug paods'lsdjf][as 8dhf ;
asjdbfoqigw;ejb fiasygdlk ajdfo;auysd pfj

Hah.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

What can you see, on the horizon? Why do the white gulls call? Across the sea, a pale moon rises. The ships have come to carry you home.

Lady Ashenwyte

A bright flash of light temporarily blinds you. When you can see again, one of the ships has exploded. You watch in horror as a massive, dark form strides out of the horizon and destroys the ships in short order. The dark form turns to you, seemingly taking your soul and judging eat on a pedestal of souls. Lift your arm. A feminine voice sounds from the recesses of your mind. Lift your arm.

What do you do?

[A] Lift your arm.
Try to flee.
[C] Do nothing.
[D] Scream.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rachel25

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on November 17, 2015, 08:26:22 AM
A bright flash of light temporarily blinds you. When you can see again, one of the ships has exploded. You watch in horror as a massive, dark form strides out of the horizon and destroys the ships in short order. The dark form turns to you, seemingly taking your soul and judging eat on a pedestal of souls. Lift your arm. A feminine voice sounds from the recesses of your mind. Lift your arm.

What do you do?

[A] Lift your arm.
Try to flee.
[C] Do nothing.
[D] Scream.

E. Stuff a black hole gem stone down its throat and disappear through a portal