News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

*Leans in close to James and looks around to see if anyone is listening.*
 Super Secret Thing for James' eyes only.
It isn't The Flurgy Twinj, is it?
[close]
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

Just got back from the hospital. Recovery will be five days long.
« Subject to editing »

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

James Gryphon

OS X Safari is so slow that I was able to start SheepShaver (an emulator), start iCab (an old OS 8 browser), and use it before Safari became responsive.

People have no concept of performance efficiency any more.
« Subject to editing »

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

James Gryphon

It would've been fine if y'all had posted 20 pages a day before, but noooooo...
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: James Gryphon on November 21, 2015, 05:38:10 AM
It would've been fine if y'all had posted 20 pages a day before, but no hope remains. Flee, and never speak of this again.

Truth.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Another guy "quoting" me and editing what I said to try to put words into my mouthTruth.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »