News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Maudie

SPOILER FOR STAR WARS EPISODE VII: THE FORCE AWAKENS:

LEIA SOUNDS LIKE A SMOKER.
LUKE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE LUKE.
CHEWIE LOOKS 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN HE DID IN THE ORIGINALS.
HAN LOST THE MILLENNIUM FALCON. HAN LOST THE MILLENNIUM FALCON. HAN LOST THE MILLENNIUM FALCON. HAN LOST THE MILLENNIUM FALCON. HAN LOST THE MILLENNIUM FALCON. HAN LOST THE MILLENNIUM FALCON.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Groddil

Han lost the flacon? Well geez, that is SUCH a spoiler, it's not like that has EVER happened before!

I hope you understood my sarcasm, if you took that seriously, you have no sense of humour!

Banya

Lady Ashenwyte

I don't  celebrate Christmas.

(Just imagine me saying that like the Grinch)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on December 25, 2015, 02:39:59 PM
I don't  celebrate Christmas.

(Just imagine me saying that like the Grinch)

Well, have a nice day anyway!

Banya

It's also the birthday of Levi from Attack on Titan, so celebrate that.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

I actually didn't know that Isaac Newton was born today. But I knew all about Jesus.

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Blaggut

Time is closing in everyone!

Why is easter on a different day every year anyways?!?!
~Just a soft space boi~