News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Amber

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rusvul

Woah... Male elves looking feminine? How terribly unforseen and shocking...

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 28, 2015, 05:04:02 PM
Woah... Male elves looking feminine? How terribly unforseen and shocking...

Dwarves and elves are actually the males and females of the same species.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Perifaen

Now that is a weird thought, considering how differently they are portrayed in art. Just imagine the seven dwarves having a family reunion at Rivendell.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Rusvul

95% of fantasy games beg to differ. There is clearly an image of a female dwarf and a male elf in the Player's Handbook. :P