News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

That is not a look, that is Jimmy Garappolo, back up quarterback for the New England Patriots, who has the beloved nickname "Jimmy G".

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on December 29, 2015, 04:21:35 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 29, 2015, 02:05:05 PM
   95% of fantasy games beg to differ. There is clearly an image of a female dwarf and a male elf in the Player's Handbook. :P
Now we now that only 5% of Fantasy Games are worth playing.

DID YOU CALL SKYRIM NOT WORTH PLAYING, GOOD SIR?!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on December 30, 2015, 02:24:55 AM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on December 29, 2015, 04:21:35 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 29, 2015, 02:05:05 PM
   95% of fantasy games beg to differ. There is clearly an image of a female dwarf and a male elf in the Player's Handbook. :P
Now we now that only 5% of Fantasy Games are worth playing.

DID YOU CALL SKYRIM NOT WORTH PLAYING, GOOD SIR?!
Skyrim... Hm.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

I have 50+ murders on Skyrim, I am the leader of the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood. No one walks the streets of Solitude anymore, they're all dead! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Bah, I'm general of the Minutemen and knight in the Brotherhood of Steel.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Delthion

Lady Ashenwyte

Mirror mirror on the wall;
Who's the greatest Elf of all?
Doesn't matter what Tolkien said;
face a Balrog and they're all dead.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Just 400 pages a day. It's still technically possible, all we need is a post every 14 seconds.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Hickory