Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Perifæn on December 31, 2015, 10:11:30 AM
Has any one heard Depth Over Distance by Ben Howard, Fairytale by Alexander Rybak, and/or Song Without a Name by Johnnie Guilbert?

Fairytale is great. Haven't heard either of the others though.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on December 31, 2015, 01:23:14 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 31, 2015, 02:37:12 AM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on December 31, 2015, 12:44:57 AM
Who's hyped for the next Star Trek?
You mean the Fast and Federation? I'm really hoping the next trailer is better.
No, Beyond.
That's what I mean. Beyond is directed by the same guy who did Fast and Furious. JJ Abrams was doing Star Wars of course. I wasn't very impressed by the trailer. Why the heck is Kirk on a motorcycle anyway?

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

I just finished reading The Secret Letters of the Monk who sold his Ferrari . A good book.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 31, 2015, 02:58:05 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on December 31, 2015, 01:23:14 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 31, 2015, 02:37:12 AM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on December 31, 2015, 12:44:57 AM
Who's hyped for the next Star Trek?
You mean the Fast and Federation? I'm really hoping the next trailer is better.
No, Beyond.
That's what I mean. Beyond is directed by the same guy who did Fast and Furious. JJ Abrams was doing Star Wars of course. I wasn't very impressed by the trailer. Why the heck is Kirk on a motorcycle anyway?
Dunno mate.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

James Tiberius Kirk, son of Tiberius Kirk who died just before Kirk was born. (In the reality of the new Star Treks.) He died fighting a Romulan ship from the future.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

The "hee" who died fighting Romulans being George Kirk, James' father, not James T. Kirk himself.

New Kirk isn't nearly as good as old Kirk, though. New Kirk is like the Wesley Crusher of Kirks.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Quote from: James Gryphon on December 31, 2015, 03:55:41 PM
The "hee" who died fighting Romulans being George Kirk, James' father, not James T. Kirk himself.

New Kirk isn't nearly as good as old Kirk, though. New Kirk is like the Wesley Crusher of Kirks.

The one who died was Tiberius Kirk I thought...not James Kirk, Tiberius.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on December 31, 2015, 03:53:54 PM
James Tiberius Kirk, son of Tiberius Kirk who died just before Kirk was born. (In the reality of the new Star Treks.) He died fighting a Romulan ship from the future.
George was James' dad, Tiberious was George's father.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »