Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Recitals are done.

I'm very sad and very happy at the same time.

Show 1, Dance 1: I go on stage with my hair ties on my wrist and realize it halfway into the dance.  I also skin my knee and tear a big hole in my tights. (My only tights)

Show 1, Costume change: I sit on the floor and a clothing rack with costumes falls on me. The costume rack breaks. I get a new pair of tights, but the feet are cut off. I end up wear both pairs all through both shows.

Show 1, Dance 3: I fall on stage and hurt my ankle badly. (Maybe a sprain? I dunno. It's swollen and also very bruised. On eo fmy teachers gave me her ice pack.)

DO YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT WAS. AND THE COSTUME CHANGES. . . I never would've made it without help. I wasn't the only one who had such troubles, though, thankfully. SO glad that bit is over. Sad to see the dance year go though.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 04, 2017, 04:19:56 AM
Sad and happy with you, I guess?

Thanks. :)

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 04, 2017, 01:19:09 PM
*Hugs Corn* I hope your ankle feels better :)

*Hugs* Thanks, although on closer inspection it's my foot. :)

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 03, 2017, 03:41:28 PM
So. . . Faiy and I are writing this Redwall RP/Fanfiction (which is really fun to do, by the way), and we are really pleased with how it is turning out, partly because we are having SO MUCH FUN being evil to our characters. I mean, it's supposed to take place in the canon Redwall universe, but we have made the characters so much more human, and. . . Oh ho ho, I cannot wait for you guys to read it.
Cool!
Freddy

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Groddil

Bah, bah, INDETERMINATE, NON-BINARY COLOR sheep, have you any wool?

Tam and Martin

Groddil

No, FELLOW CLUSTER OF MATTER THAT MAY BE EITHER LIVING OR NON-LIVING AND OF ANY SPECIES OR OTHER FORM OF OBJECT, no FELLOW CLUSTER OF MATTER THAT MAY BE EITHER LIVING OR NON-LIVING AND OF ANY SPECIES OR OTHER FORM OF OBJECT, HOW DARE YOU YOU MAKE ASSUMPTIONS THAT THAT BECAUSE I IDENTIFY AS A SHEEP I WILL SOMEHOW BE ABLE TO PRODUCE SIXTY-SEVEN bags full.

Tam and Martin