The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Luftwaffles

The Canadiens won't play until October.

The Blue Jays lost quite tragically.

I won't be home for the Raptors game.

And soccer is no longer free-to-watch in here.

Freaking amazing :P
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

MeadowR

People keep making a thing about this forum being a little quiet (and even, less friendly?), and they're forming a bit of a grey cloud around the forum when it really doesn't need one and it's not helpful... Forums go quiet. This one is still far more active than a lot I've been on in recent years. There's no 'problem' with it, or at least there wasn't until people started giving it a problem. <-- That's not supposed to sound like a moan at all, but by darn, it does a bit. Argh! :o It's just a little thought to be read in a calming, ocean-waves-slowly-rolling-over-the-sand kind of voice. ;D

Anyway, I still find this forum a fun place to go and one of the few sites I really visit these days. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

I've said it before and I'll say it again . . . The forum cannot change for the better lest the members each do their part to help. Not 50-50, but 100 percent.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 10, 2017, 05:54:35 PM
What do you mean by that?

That not everyone is cooperating towards making this a better place... and I agree.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!