News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

It's not a bad place.
People are making it a bad place by saying that it is. It isn't.

If they have problems with eachother then it's not the forum's business, it's their quarrel to solve.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

Hell yeah!

So, is anyone gonna watch the MLB All-Star game this Tuesday? :D
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Ashleg

I can't watch TV this week at all because there are guys with drills downstairs ripping up the floor. ::)

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Ashleg on July 10, 2017, 08:10:32 PM
I can't watch TV this week at all because there are guys with drills downstairs ripping up the floor. ::)

That's rough :/

Too bad there isn't a page, maybe on Reddit, that has some MLB Streams... don't you agree? ;)

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Ashleg

YOU'RE GOING TO HATE ME...

BUT...

I don't know what Reddit is.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Ashleg on July 10, 2017, 08:20:19 PM
YOU'RE GOING TO HATE ME...

BUT...

I don't know what Reddit is.

No, I actually love you for that. Seriously.

I only knew about it because BLUE JAYS! WOOOO!

And also Raptors and Canadiens. Otherwise, I'm completely clueless about what it is or what it does.

MeadowR

I don't really know what Reddit is, either, along with many other such social media thingies which have popped up in the last five or so years. I manage to get by for now. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

I don't know what it is except from what videos I have seen on reactions to threads on certain topics like dumb car mods, woah, dude, and others. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

I've heard of Reddit, but I'm not actually sure what it's for. *Goes to Google it*

Matthias720

Reddit is commonly referred to as the front page of the internet. People collectively post and share content there, and that content is then rated (via upvotes and downvotes) so that the best stuff rises to the top. Subreddits are basically forums that have a singular topic and only content related to that topic can be posted there. Whatever your interests are, there is almost certainly a subreddit dedicated to it. You can subscribe to a subreddit, and its contents will get posted to you Reddit home page. Subscribe to enough subreddits and you'll have a list of constantly fresh content that you should find interesting. Off the top of my head I could probably list dozens of subreddits worth visiting, but I think it's best left to be discovered firsthand. A word if caution however, it is a public website, so expect adult language and content to be there. Other than that, it is a generally great place, though not as great as here. And if you check it out, I'd love to hear what cool things you find. :)

Luftwaffles

Raptors won it!

I honestly didn't think I was going to enjoy a basketball game this much, but I was at the edge of my seat.

82-81 against the Nuggets.

Wooo! That was intense!

Can't wait for the MLB season to restart, the NHL one to begin and the NBA one to get started.

The Skarzs

I am making a flipping huge gate. . . I don't know how I am going to fare.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Cool. Keep us...posted! Hah! Cause it's a gate? Okay, that doesn't actually make sense... *Backs away*
Freddy