News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

The Skarzs

I can't even determine what rubs me wrong about it, but it just does.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Problem is, we're going against pretty much everyone older than 27.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ashleg on July 16, 2017, 03:17:56 AM
Eighties music is bad. Why? Because it's bad.

*Can't really remember a lot of eighties music*  What I do remember is that 70's music is terrible. I don't think it's possible for eighties stuff to be worse.

Delthion

But what about Simon and Garfunkel? 70s music is better than 80s music. That is factual! ;D And depending on what you listen to, 80s music is generally good.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

MeadowR

I love '80s music! Some stuff is overplayed, though, I'll grant ye that, and there's so much great stuff that's never played. Can give you really not the full picture of the decade's music.

There's also plenty of gems of '70s music. Times when a lot of interesting, instrumental, experimental things were happening with music.

Something went wrong once the '00s hit!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Yeah, there's some good stuff from each era. I'll give ya that. Some of it, though. . . . *Shudders*

Considering most of my favorite music is 00's, (granted, it's not pop) I think it's just personal taste :P