News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

Which decade you grew up in of course is a factor, too, for what you're used to, etc. :)

--

Is it just me who thinks that 'Front Lawns' should be above 'The Cellars'?
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Cornflower MM

Huh. Hadn't thought about it before. I wonder how it would look?

MeadowR

I'm probably being too picky about it (sorry ;D), but in my mind, it makes more sense to have the two 'less serious' boards of The Cellars and Forum Games next to eachother. As I said, might just be me. *Hides from Sierra* :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

In the case of that, yeah, but I don't think it's necessary.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on July 16, 2017, 11:14:00 PM
Which decade you grew up in of course is a factor, too, for what you're used to, etc. :)

--

Is it just me who thinks that 'Front Lawns' should be above 'The Cellars'?

(I was born in 2001. ;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

The placement of those two boards is mostly a historic thing, I think. Cavern Hole came first, followed by the Cellars, and when the idea for the Front Lawns came up (after I left in 2011), I think it was not originally intended to be as serious as it turned out to be. The post count was turned off for that reason. A little bit before Loamhedge, however, it changed a little bit (perhaps that can be attributed to Skyblade's influence as much as anything), and it's turned into a more purposeful board. I don't have strong feelings on where it's placed, whether below or above Cavern Hole or the Cellars. If a lot of people wanted this I would be okay with the change.
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SOOOON

THEY'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DOOOONE

LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REEEEST

DON'T YOU CRY NO MORE
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Carry off, my rightous daughter.
There'll be chaos when you start.
Wake up, dang it.
Start crying.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Maudie

Quote from: Ashleg on July 17, 2017, 05:13:50 AM
Carry off, my rightous daughter.
There'll be chaos when you start.
Wake up, dang it.
Start crying.

That was beautiful.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.