News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

They were groundbreaking and innovative films in terms of both practical and special effects. Nothing of that scope had been made before.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ashleg

The Skarzs

:P

We need some people in the Abbey who are willing to fight. . . so far we have Elijah, and two squirrel healers. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

It's funny that there are two completely different tones going on at the same time: Darrin and the Redwallers fighting the imposing horde, whilst Twisty fawns over Raleigh in the background. ;D

DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A REDWALLER

I CAN

BLARGH

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Ashleg on July 22, 2017, 05:06:33 PM
Were.
And whatever, but they don't interest me.
The original six movies by themselves are so-so, but the shows and the newer movies are amazing and really made me fall in love with the Star Wars universe.  I don't think I'd be half the fan I am without the Clone Wars show.

Random: anyone here read the Keeper of the Lost Cities series by Shannon Messenger?  I finally started the first book the other day.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

The Clone Wars TV show is amazing and one of my favourite TV shows ever, but no Star Wars movie can hope to compare to The Empire Strikes Back.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Okay.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 22, 2017, 09:37:18 PM
The Clone Wars TV show is amazing and one of my favourite TV shows ever, but no Star Wars movie can hope to compare to The Empire Strikes Back.
Yus.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

@Jet: Yeah I get that, and respect it. It's just that I meet so many people who are such hardcore fans and I don't get it. :P

@Jukka: I've read the first two, they're good.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

K but like I really want to see a high quality movie of The Magician's Nephew??!?? And like, called me crazy, but like, I really think Johnny Depp would make the perfect Uncle Andrew??!!??

And like, please don't kill me??!!?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3