"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Maudie on August 02, 2017, 04:33:54 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 01, 2017, 07:18:45 PM
GUESS WHO JUST RE-FOUND THE IGNORE BOARDS OPTION.

HALLELUJAH! NO MORE HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOARDS ANNOYINGNESS!

DON'T BADMOUTH THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOARD ON MY BIRTHDAY.

On second thought, do. They ignored it. Although for some reason it's not on my profile and my modify profile button isn't working.

Anyways, "I'm seventeen and I'm crazy. My uncle says the two always go together. When people ask your age, he said, always say seventeen and insane."

Oh, sorry! Happy birthday :)

MeadowR

Oh my, hope Sassymotl (sp) will be okay! ;D

~

Happy Birthday, Maudie!! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION THAT TO THE WORLD

PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The mere sight of thy abs is blinding my good Skarzs. ;D

Happy birthday Mask!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.